Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Glass Cabochons...big and small..for designers!

I make lampworked glass cabochons and use them in my jewelry designing. I also sell my cabs and focal beads in my www.GrowingEdgeGlass.etsy.com shop online. Take a peek!

This larger colorful piece is named Mardi Gras. I actually listed this cabochon in my Etsy shop for sale and then immediately had to deactivate the listing so that I could keep it for myself! This will make a great pendant for a necklace and I'll be sure to post a picture of the necklace once I've created it.


The tiny salmon pink and green cabs below are perfect for setting in a ring bezel or a petite pendant or bracelet. These actually did make it to my Etsy shop and are still available, as are the two additional Cab Packs below. You can see how small they are based on the one picture with the dime. 


I'll post pics of some jewelry incorporating some of my smaller cabochons, in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment