Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Old and the New.....a bit of this and that.

An acid etched copper medallion, design is stamped on and drawn then etched.

"Industrial Chic"...a pair of my sterling silver earrings...hammer textured and domed.

Dragonfly Pins....part of my wholesale line in the early 90's.

One of my recent designs, I will be listing more of this style in my  Mikelene's Jewelry etsy shop soon!

Petite and Sweet....a pair of earrings made for my niece. I will be creating more of  these and listing them in my Etsy!

Etched copper sheet turned into soft matte domed earrings...copper and sterling...more in my shop soon!

My first metalsmithed piece of  jewelry made while taking a class from Debra Lynn Gold in Atlanta...brass and copper  http://www.debralynngold.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment