Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve ... 2015 ... New Jewelry ... New Glass Cabochons ... My Beloved Chryss

Merry Christmas .. Happy Holidays ... Happy New Year

Magpie ... sterling silver and peridot ... one of my pendants. 

" Eye of the Storm " ... one of my designer glass cabochons.

" Pink Sunflower " ... one of my designer glass cabochons.

" Hearts a Flutter " .... one of my designer glass cabochons that I set in a sterling setting. This piece is available in my Etsy shop.

" Violets & Pearls " .... one of my designer glass cabochons that I set in a silver setting ... a lovely cultured peach pearl drop.



" Gerbera Daisy " .... one of my macro shots of a Gerbera Daisy in my garden ... nature is perfect, nature is healing.
" My Beloved Boy, Chryss "

Beloved Boy of Mine .... Heart of my Hearts
My Heart is heavy with the loss of you.
Gone almost 8 weeks now
I look for you ..... everywhere ..... just one quick glimpse
of you, running free, that smile on your face
would be enough to sustain me, this grateful but shattered heart
will heal in time .... will heal ..... in time....
knowing you are at play and living each of your divine moments,
knowing I will surely see you again .. hold you again .. one day.
~
Thank you for the joy, love and healing that you brought me, Chryss ...
...forever...
 the one who loves and adores you beyond measure.


No comments:

Post a Comment